Cognos Controller 8.3
Old versionsSee all
IBM Cognos® Controller is financial consolidation software that supports the complete close, consolidate, report process—all in one solution managed by the office of finance. Automate and accelerate your close process with a full suite of financial consolidation software designed for finance users. Deliver complete financial results, create financial and management reports, and provide the CFO with an enterprise view of key financial ratios and metrics.
- Define and maintain all financial consolidation rules and processes from the office of finance.
- Ensure accurate collection and reconciliation of financial results and eliminate data and calculation errors.
- Consolidate thousands of accounts into a common chart-of-accounts structure.
- Maintain end-to-end control of the entire consolidation process, including data input and reconciliation.
- Use audit trail functionality to track changes in data entry, manual journal data and automatic journal data.
- Meet the complete range of global and local consolidation and reporting requirements "out of the box," including IFRS and U.S. GAAP.
- Evaluate results for multiple countries, currencies and legal entities, each with its own accounting policies intact.
- Speed report preparation with more than 200 pre-configured, standard reports.
- Support planning, budgeting and forecasting with consolidated management data based on a clear link between statutory and management consolidation.